Welcome to Follow the blog

söndag 3 januari 2016

GDT at Quirky Craft Challenge

Hello Friends


Today I have the honour to be GDT at Quirky Craft Challenge!!

Quirkycrafts Challenge

Let's Quirky Celebrate


 A new Year New Lovely and smashing Challenges!! Its great for us Crafty people..Or what do you all say

I have Colored Drink Resonably from Stitchy Bear, It was a fun image to colour!!
I coloured this with Copics markers The copic combo is
Skin: E 50 51 11 21 04 13 R20 22
Blues: RV91 93 95 69
Trousers: B000 01 02 BG72 B99 97 BG02
Shoes: YR24 21 Y00
Hair: BV20 23 29
Glitter: Wink of Stella/ Gold
I added some gold glitter all over the image but unfortunly it does not showing so good at the photo

I have used Dies: Crealies: XXL No21 for the Base
Dies:
Cardstock gold/glitter from a local store in Sweden Pysselmakaren
Yello Cardstock/Landstoken

Lots of flowers pearls Plin Pling from my stash and the sentiment I have done in a program on my PC





Have a Great New Year 2016!!!!!!!!!

Join this Great Challenge!!


Let's Quirky Celebrate



HUGS!!

Cicci Vid Pennan
DT-TTCRD
A Crafty Magazine on the Web for the you!!

I Playing in this Challenge


3 kommentarer:

  1. What a fun image and design card...Thanks for sharing it with GNS Challenge~

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the fun image, Cicci! So glad to have you abo9ard as a GDT at Quirky this month. :-D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous - I love all the elements going on there :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    SvaraRadera